Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Imogen

On the 7th my great niece turned one this is the card that I created for her. The stamp is from Kanban  such a cute stamp and suitable for a girl or boy. I wanted a bright page this designer paper is just perfect, I coloured the balloons to match the extra balloon and presents on the left were highlighted with dimensional magic. The ribbon and thread were white, I coloured them with my copics, this is great for matching ribbon to any designer paper.

Supplies:
Stamps:Kanban Birthday Simba
Paper: DCWV Blossoms & Butterflies, citrus cardstock stacks, SU whisper white, melon mambo
Other: copics, dimensional magic, foam tape, ribbon, button, thread, ms punch.
The layout inspiration cute card thursday CCT188
Hugs
Maryann

No comments:

Post a Comment