Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Flowers for you

Ok for today's project I used 2 new items and 1 that I have only used once. I picked up this cute stamp and Designer paper last week when I went craft supply shopping with the girls from club. They must to be fairly new to Australia this is the first time I have seen them, they are from the a UK company Trimcraft the Fizzy Moon Celebrations range, they are so cute and I am looking forward to using the rest of the range. The nestabilities die is great for framing an image, I also used giltter on the flower centres to make them pop. This card is called a zigzag card and instructions can be found on Stampowl's Studio
Supplies:

Stamps: Fizzy Moon - thanks a bunch

Paper: DP- Fizzy Moon Celebrations, chocolate & cream card.

Other: ribbon, flower brad - artsy licious, ds tape, foam tape,glitter, glue pen, copics, spellbinder nestabilities lacy square and square dies, oval & scallop oval punch

TFL

Maryann

No comments:

Post a Comment