Sunday, December 26, 2010

Pretty Little Pixie

Hello All,
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. I had a very quite Christmas here, I had a phone call from my daughter in China, lunch with my Husband, Mother in law and my other daughter and her boyfriend. It drizzled rain all day so it was rather nice having a roast dinner, than sweltering in the heat but we still ate outside in the undercover patio. Just Ian and I were left after lunch, so while he did some relaxing I did some stamping.
Time for me to make a card that I will need next week my Great Niece is 2, she reminds me of a little pixie. I started with Mercy's tuesday sketch MTSC105 and go a bit carried away but if you turn the sketch you can still see it there.
Supplies:
Stamps: EK Sucess disney stamps Tink
Paper: DP- Sandylion Disney - Fairydreams, Blue Ballet, White & glitter card, phrase - Disney tinkerbell DP
Other: Nestabilities - Mega oval and mega scallop oval, glitter buttons, thread, flowers, starlite black ink copics, cuttlebug - Star embossing folder, foam tape, corner rounder punch, stardust embossing powder, heat gun

TFL
Maryann

No comments:

Post a Comment