Friday, December 3, 2010

Let it snow

Hello,
We have been having the strangest weather of late usually it is very hot and we are in the pool every day, but as the years go by it is getting cooler and cooler. I hope that one year we may just have a white Christmas but I have a feeling I may have to travel over seas for that to happen.
So I thought I would share this card with you, recently I purchase this sizzix embossing folder, it reminded me of dripping snow and this little snowman is so cute. The challenge for CCEE this week is to use a snowman on your card CCEE1048.
Supplies:
Stamps: hero arts - cm006 christmas, Penelope & Percy christmas greeting
Paper: blue & very vanilla, blue glitter card
Other: ek success square punch, ms punch, sizzix embossing folders, ribbon, starlite black ink
TFL
Maryann

1 comment:

  1. love your layout...very cute....thanks for joining the CCEE this week

    ReplyDelete