Sunday, August 8, 2010

Just for you

The card I have made today is for a double challenge Taylored Expressions TESC123 and Our Creative Corner "It's embossable".
I was asked to make a 21st card and I wanted to add a charm. This charm is actually a charm used on your wine class, so you don't forget which is yours. I still have a bit of the wrapping paper left from the card that I made last month, I like to recycle when I can.
I purchased some empty envelopes in various sizes from the local newsagent, sometimes I create cards and I just don't have an envelope to match, this time I measured the envelope and made the card to match.
I tied the ribbon and charm with black thread and added beads, they look like olives in the top of the glass, unfortunately it is a bit hard to see in this photo.
Supplies:
Stamps: Rubber Romance Verse - Grace Taylor stamps
Paper: Green,Blue,Cream, Black, DP-wrapping paper
Other: MS Punch,beads,ribbon,charm,thread,copics,nestabilities,black ink, cuttlebug embossing folder
Thanks for looking
Maryann

No comments:

Post a Comment