Monday, December 14, 2009

Sleding in the snow

Today I was getting together some things to send to my Daughter in America, I don't usually make her a Christmas card as she lives at home, but I thought she might like this one. Although it is winter in Florida I don't think she is having snow, pretty much the same as when she is here in winter as we never have snow.
I just love these cute Penny Black stamps, they are so easy to colour. This card is made for challenges on the Pink Elephant blog Challenge #45 and Kaboodle Blog challenge #19 & #20
Stamps: Penny Black Christmas critters
Paper: white, blue, DP
Other: MS Snowflake border punch,ribbon,brads,kindy glitz,copics

TFL
Maryann

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful,
    Lovely colours,
    Thanks for joining in at Kaboodledoodles
    Have a super Christmas
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card. I love that image and your colors are gorgeous! Thanks for playing our Kaboodle Doodle winter challenge. ~chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card - those hedgehogs look as though they are having great fun! Thanks for joining in with the Kaboodledoodle challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is quite stunning the colours and image are gorgeous thank you so much for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete