Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year

Well another year is nearly over, it seems these days that the years are just going by faster & faster. Is it really 10 years ago when they said that we would not survive the 2000 bug, well we survived and have done many things since.
I hope that everyone has a safe and happy new year celebration.
We aren't really party people so celebrations are very low key for us. Dinner at the MIL, off to see the 9.30pm fireworks and maybe seeing in the new year chatting to friends online.
Today for something different I thought I would share two cards. The first one is for the sketch challenge on SCS, SC260
Stamps: The cats Pajamas, Sentiment- studio G
Paper: Chocolate chip, Very Vanilla
Other: Brillance ink coffee bean, gold kindy glitz, felt ribbon, brad


This next card is made for C4C17 sketch on Crazy for Challenges I stamped the main image with brilliance ink coloured it in and cut it out with the circle nestability while I kept the die there I sponged around the edges.
Stamps: MFT- Pure Innocence My Balloon
Paper: DP - American Crafts, very olive, riding hood red, white
Other: Copics, brilliance Ice blue, sky blue, black, sponge dauber, nestabilities, cuttlebug EB, brads, word window punch.

Cheers
Maryann

No comments:

Post a Comment