Monday, November 2, 2009

spinning penguin

I have been wanting to do this type of card for a long time, I am not really that happy with it I think I need to play with it a bit more. I punched my circle a little too low and had trouble attaching the string, but I think you should get the idea. I cut the circle out on my top card and then put it in the embossing folder, it was then sponged with blue ink so that the snowflakes pop. I made two images the same and glued them together with the string inside, this was then attached to fit in with the other cut circles, so when you hold the card up the image spins. To frame the saying I used my new frame die cut. You can find a tutorial for this card on splitcoast stampers it is called a suspension card.
Stamps: My Favorite Things - Winter Blast
Paper: White, Blue
Other: Snowflake EB Folder- cuttlebug, nestabilities - fancy tags & circles, striped ribbon

TFL
Maryann

No comments:

Post a Comment