Monday, November 30, 2009

Peek through window

Hello
While the cats away the mice will play. LOL DH is away fishing so I have lots of time to stamp, it is like having a holiday right here. I am having so much fun.
There are many ways to use acetate, from using it as the main card to a window. I saw this tutorial in August on Dawn blog, it was so different I thought I would give it a try, you would not believe how easy it is.
I used the same designer paper for both cards, but depending on the layering colours the different background colour just pop out.
The verse on the cards is rub on from a sheet that I purchased from a discount store, 17 rub ons for $2
Stamps: House Mouse
Paper: Kaiser craft Dp deck the halls, purely pomegranate,riding hood red,white, green
Other: nestabilities,copics, ds tape

Have a good day
Maryann

No comments:

Post a Comment