Saturday, November 21, 2009

Here comes the Bride


Today is my Niece's wedding and this is what I made for her. They have been together for 5 years so wanted a wishing well. Earlier this month I saw the instructions for a gift card holder on the Rubber Romance Blog with a slight change I turned into a card to hold money. I have had this stamp for many years just waiting to be inked up. I chose the black, red & white theme because that was the colours used for the invitation, the invite also had some diamante bling on it. I haven't any idea of the wedding colours.
Stamps:Heart Art Studios E4380
Paper: Red, black & white, DP
Other: Shapeabilities Pendants Fleur de lis, nestabilities oval,craft affair- buckle slider, copics, cuttlebug embossing folder swirls, black grosgrain ribbon, word window punch.

TFL
Maryann

No comments:

Post a Comment