Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Cupcake challenge


I decided to so a card for the cupcake challenge TECC39. I only have small cupcake stamps so, multiple images was the way to go.
I still had my berry bliss designer paper out but this time matched it with purely pomergranate card. ( current in colour for Stampin Up in Australia).
I found the ribbon in a box for rarely used ribbons and found some matching brads if you look close the brad also have glitter on them. I am not sure where they came from but probably from one of my many shopping trips for supplies.
I cut out the cupcakes using my nestablities and attached them with foam tape.
Receipe:
Stamps: Hampton Art cleart stamps
Paper: white, Regal Rose, Purely Pomergranate & Berry Bliss DP - SU
Other: nestabilities small round and scollop, ribbon, brads, ds & foam tape, copics

No comments:

Post a Comment